Monday, May 27, 2013

Long Weekend has come to an end

Well the long weekend has come to an end.  I was able to relax and get some work done.  All of my PEP's are updated and I will be able to print them off when I return to work tomorrow.  Tomorrow will be our last day before the EOG begins.  The kiddos and I will be reviewing with a power point presentation that our instructional coach prepared for us.  Students will use whiteboards to indicate their answers, thus keeping everyone engaged!

My classroom is becoming empty as I prepare for the move to a new school in the fall.  Not much left except for some math manipulatives and several bookcases that are mine.  I will be moving everything in my car so a few items at a time.

I ordered the Daily 5 over the weekend as my new grade level will be completing a book study over the summer with this book.  We will be implementing the Daily 5 in the fall-apparently we will be the guinea pig grade level.  I am very excited about the book study and the prospect of having the Daily 5 routines in my classroom.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment