Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Busy week
School has only been out for one week and I have been so busy.  Picked mother in law up at airport on Friday and drove her 200 miles away on Saturday so she could visit with her younger son.  I have been sorting boxes full of books from my classroom library.  

I attended professional development on Monday and Tuesday.  Topic was math concepts, since I am moving to a new grade level I felt it was very important to familiarize myself with some of the grade level math standards.  The workshops were mostly positive and I got tons of ideas for the coming year.  

Speaking of professional development-I finally sold my first product today on Teacher Pay Teachers.  I was in the middle of professional development when I heard the cha-ching sound on my cell phone.  I was thrilled when I realized that I had sold a copy of my digital product.  

The best part of the day came when I got home and opened my Erin Condren lesson planner.  Here is the box that it came in.





The box was so pretty looking I didn't want to take it out.  Once the box was open it was packaged in tissue paper-reminded me of the Coach store.  




I ripped off the tissue paper and Voila!  My very own personalized Erin Condren lesson planner.  




Is it not just beautiful?  I am so excited that I was able to get the roses on the front cover.  It reminds me of my hubby and now I can take him to work with me each day :)

I am almost afraid to write in the book and think I am going to think about how I want to use some of the pages before I begin writing in it.  I will let you know what I decide in a future post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment