Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lunch and new room

I met two of my friends from my former school last week for lunch and they surprised me with a gift box full of supplies for my new room.  I was shocked at the gift and thrilled with what was inside it.  I had been borrowing-more like coveting my neighbor's pencil sharpener all last year-and she bought me my own!  Woo-hoo.  Here our pics of my goodies.  



I can officially get into my new classroom beginning August 12th.  I am getting very anxious to get in and get my classroom setup.  There is tons of stuff from previous teachers and I need to get it all thrown away before I can set up my own stuff.  My husband and daughter are going to help me set up the furniture where I want it.  The floors were just waxed so I don't want want to mess them up.  Here is what the room looks like now...  I will post after pictures as soon as possible.  I am not in love with the odd green paint on the wall but will learn to live with it.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment