Monday, August 5, 2013

Rolling Cart...what to do?

I have wanted one of those rolling carts with colored drawers for sometime now but they always seem too expensive.  Over the weekend I went to Sam's Club over the weekend for their Everyone Gets In event.  (I think they are trying to compete with the BJ's warehouse club that recently came to town.)  While looking around for laminating pouches-which they only sell online now-I came across this great cart with drawers.

My hubby and daughter were with me at Sam's and I told hubby I really wanted one of those.  Of course his response was.."What are you going to do with it"?  I said,"I could use it for stations". " How many stations do you have"? he innocently asks.  I said, "Well I am not sure".  He looks at me very funny and my daughter-who is also a teacher says, "Mom the answer is 10"!

So now I have this rolling cart and am wondering what I want to use it for.  Any ideas?

Going to school next week to set up my room so I will let you know what I decide.

1 comment:

  1. i got the same exact cart - except DOUBLE with 20 drawers!! i blogged about what to do with it, too hahaah
    http://knjkreations.blogspot.com/2013/08/flippin-excited.html

    i have 22 students so i ended up putting two baskets on top and putting number labels (which are free on our blog, too!!) to give each student one basket for their Friday Folder papers!! what did you decide to use yours for?

    ReplyDelete