Sunday, August 4, 2013

Social Studies Task Cards

I have finally uploaded the social studies task cards that I have been working on.  There are two versions one for North Carolina and a second version that can be used for any state.  I think they came out really nice and I plan to use these as a review prior to the unit test.

The generic version is appropriate for grades 3-5.  Here is the picture of the generic task cards.  Click on the picture to be taken to the TPT store.


The North Carolina version correlates with the Essential Standards for 4th grade.  Click on the picture below to be taken to the TPT store.  



2 comments:

  1. I purchased these and LOVE them! They are great!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    I am so glad that you liked this product and thrilled that someone is reading my blog. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete