Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Summer is over!

Summer Schedule

At the end of the school year I posted my summer schedule.  It worked well and I have logged lots of miles on my Fitbit this summer.  I was able to keep to my schedule for the most part, with the exception of when I went to visit my beautiful granddaughters.  

Summer is almost over and I can't believe it.  I go back to work tomorrow to set up my room.  I have two days and then mandatory teacher workdays begin.  I am moving to a new classroom this year-literally next door to the one that I was in last year, but seems to have more space.  I am excited to get in there and get my things put together.  

Weekend plans

                         
Before the weekend is over I plan to see the new movie The Giver with hubby.  I am so excited to see this movie as the book is my favorite of all times.  I hope that the movie is close to the book I am always disappointed when the movie doesn't follow the book.  

Currently                   


Linking up with  Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's August Currently!  I have not linked up every month but I love the idea and hope to do more of them this school year.  Check out Farley's blog if you want to link up with your Currently.






No comments:

Post a Comment